Launched as part of the Festival of Rural Architecture & Design 2017, Peter Cowman is now giving free access to a PDF (which is downloadable) of his Sheltermaker Design Programme.
Peter Cowman BArch, is director of Living Architecture Centre: www.livingarchitecturecentre.com
Sheltermaker Design Programme is a comprehensive design methodology for all types of buildings particularly low-impact, low-cost ecobuildings.
It is a summary of the design process that emerged from Peter's experiences teaching his students about different building and design techniques, whilst they built their own homes.
* How to start: location, budget
* Measurement: transmitting accurate information, common language of design and construction
* Environment: environmental preferences
* Materials and products: selecting materials
* Site analysis
* Living in your architecture
You can access the free PDF here: www.livingarchitecturecentre.com/wp-content/uploads/SDP-1.0.pdf
More on ecobuilding in Permaculture magazine